The second volume of Smallville: Wayne.
- Bruce knows about Pete's parents divorcing before Clark, having been told by Chloe.
- Bruce also begins pursuing a relationship with Lana, with Clark's permission.
- The enemy of the original Adam Knight arc is replaced by an adaptation of Kyodai Ken, going by the name Chad North.
- After this, Bruce reveals himself to Pete, Jonathan, and Martha.
- Lana also discovers Bruce Wayne is Adam through a news report.
- Lana confronts Bruce about lying about his name, and it's implied she loses her virginity to him rather than Clark.
- Clark also starts a relationship with Chloe after revealing his powers to her.
- The episode is mostly about how Kyodai Ken and Bruce Wayne know each other, and how Kyodai Ken died.
- It ends with Lionel Luthor shooting Kyodai for being useless to him, now, however, he manages to come back with a last minute dose of Lazarus.
- The final fight with Kyodai Ken takes place in what used to be LuthorCorp's Level Three before Lex bought the plant.
- Bruce leaves this episode.